Are you interested in teaching, the education sector and how policies are implemented in schools? Perhaps you enjoy debating important questions and have a critical viewpoint towards a range of traditional and contemporary topics. Education and Philosophy looks at how professionals operate within educational settings and the challenges faced by this sector. You will develop a theoretical understanding and practical application of education with its influence on individuals and society as well as investigate philosophical theories from around the world. This programme will equip you with transferable skills that will enhance your career prospects in education, teaching or related fields. Why choose this course?
- Global Top 300 for Education (Times Higher Education World University Subject Rankings, 2023)
- Discover new ideas, debate big questions and discuss solutions with your lecturers and peers
- Build your reasoning, knowledge and critical thinking skills by considering others and their views
- Research-led teaching, providing insight into new and traditional topics, developing your analytical skills
- Discover diverse cultures through an International Year at a partner university across the globe
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course