Overview Our courses have been designed to develop you as the psychologist of the future. From innovative and career-focussed assessments to understanding the challenges global societies will face in the future, your course will equip you with the skills and aptitude to make a difference. Whatever your course (business, clinical, counselling, forensic, psychology or sport and exercise psychology), you will be taught by specialist practitioners whose work is underpinned by contemporary research. All courses are also accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS), putting you in a great position when you’re starting your career. You will learn from real-world experience, share in cutting-edge research and experience a genuine taste of the work you could be doing after you graduate. Key features
- A welcoming, professional community of students and lecturers, including the Worcester Psychology Society, with guest speakers, group trips, social nights and a peer mentoring scheme
- A personalised learning journey; choice of modules, skills development and personal and academic tutoring based as much on your career as your studies
- Modules and assessments designed with an emphasis on experiential learning which will help you be an active and passionate learner and to understand the challenges global societies will face tomorrow and how psychology plays a role in addressing these
- ‘Assessments for life’ designed to reflect the key skills that employers of psychology graduates value helping to increase your employability prospects and making you prepared for today, tomorrow and beyond
- Innovative and cutting-edge modules delivered by practitioners working in their specialist fields through research inspired and practitioner-based teaching
- 20th for student experience and 23rd for teaching quality in the 2022 Sunday Times Good University Guide
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 3 in the UK for Quality Education in the 2019, 2020 and 2021 Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- British Psychological Society
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.