We are proud to have been awarded an IoPPN Excellence Award in 2018 for student satisfaction in the Postgraduate Taught Education Survey (PTES). BPS-accredited MSc in Health Psychology is specifically designed for graduate psychologists who wish to go on to becoming registered Health Psychologists with the HCPC. Our Health Psychology course combines classroom teaching, individual study and practical work in statistics, a supervised research project and a 100-hour health-based clinical placement. Key Benefits
- Accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- Pioneers of postgraduate training in this discipline since 1987.
- Leading research centre in clinical health psychology.
- Collaborations within many NHS services across King’s Health Partners.
- Visiting lecturers who are world-class in their fields.
- Access to first-class dedicated facilities.
- 100-hour supervised placement opportunities within the NHS, third section and industry.
- Small class sizes
Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 honours in Psychology accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS). In order to meet the academic entry requirements for this programme you should have a minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree with a final mark of at least 60% or above in the UK marking scheme. If you are still studying you should be achieving an average of at least 60% or above in the UK marking scheme. NOTE: Students who are applying from outside the UK, or who do not have a BPS accredited degree in Psychology, must check with the BPS to see if they qualify for Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC). To apply for GBC, download the form at: https://www.bps.org.uk/join-us/membership/graduate-membership (note that application process should take two to three weeks).
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course