Tackle contemporary global challenges and explore the spatial dynamics of human behaviours whilst exploring the core concepts of Sociology and important social issues. We are committed to innovative, imaginative, and problem-solving approaches and encourage you to become an independent and critical thinker. Why choose this course?
- Global Top 300 for Social Sciences (Times Higher Education World University Rankings, 2022)
- Top 20 for Geography (Guardian University League Table, 2023)
- Option to study abroad to experience a different culture and society at a partner university
- Taught by specialists in migration, cultural studies, consumer culture, family and personal life, anthropological perspectives and, environmental sociology
- Explore cultural, social, rural, animal, health, and decolonial geography, with focus on sustainable places and societies
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course