Take on new and emerging markets in an international context. On this course, we will help you to develop vital skills in international business management. We will also help you understand working practices from different territories and build the skills you need to effectively manage people from different cultures and backgrounds. Going beyond the theory Guest lectures, delivered by leaders from a variety of sectors, will give you a well-rounded view of different career paths in international business. You will also have the opportunity to take an optional 36-48 week internship which will give you a unique insight into how international organisations work. This could be a real boost to your career, allowing you to add relevant, professional experience to your CV. Features and Benefits
- Taught by experts – you will learn from academics with experience working for global businesses. They also carry out cutting-edge research in their fields which feeds into your learning.
- Triple accredited - our Business School holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- Rise programme – all students are eligible to take part in curricular activities with Rise. These might include volunteering, project work and certifications.
- A city of opportunities – with global organisations and innovative start-ups, Manchester offers a wealth of opportunities. Use our connections with employers to enhance your studies and professional network.
- Optional internship year – gain extensive professional experience during an optional 36-48 week internship with an international business.
- Unique insights – learn from guest lecturers who have experience working on an international scale. You will get an insider’s view of some of the world’s most ambitious global businesses.
- Boost your employability – explore a wide range of management roles all over the world. The skills you develop on this course are relevant across international markets.
Please see our website for information on entry requirements.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course