The Centre for Reproductive Health (CRH) offers PhD programmes, and a one-year full-time MSc by Research programme, which aims to introduce students to modern, up-to-date molecular and cellular biological research in the field of:
- reproductive sciences
- reproductive health
- reproductive medicine
- the uterus during the menstrual cycle and throughout pregnancy and labour
- the fetus and neonate
- fetal programming resulting in increased risk of chronic disease in adulthood
- Theme 1: Reproductive resilience, proliferation, differentiation, repair
- Theme 2: Reproductive system cancers: aetiology, pathogenesis and therapy
- Theme 3: Optimising lifelong health through pregnancy and perinatal interventions
- Theme 4: Immune-endocrine interactions in reproductive health
See our website for detailed programme information.
Entry requirements for individual programmes vary, so please check the details for the specific programme you wish to apply for on our website. You will also need to meet the University’s language requirements.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course