Explore how global economic markets work, the economic behaviour of households, organisations and governments whilst learning to model financial instruments and interpret medical trials. Economics and Mathematics BA at Keele will provide you with the skills and knowledge to pursue a range of dynamic career opportunities. Why choose this course?
- No. 1 in the UK for Business Studies (National Student Survey, 2020)
- Opportunities to spend a year working in industry, undertake an entrepreneurship year or study abroad
- Top 10 in England for Mathematics (National Student Survey, 2021)
- Access to industry-leading software such as Bloomberg and STATA
- Graduate with a broad range of transferable skills to succeed in a variety of careers
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course