The overall aim of the programme is to develop a holistic understanding of the aetiology and clinical management of neurodevelopmental disorders across the lifespan, with a focus on the adult population. Key Benefits
- Located at the heart of Europe’s largest institute for psychiatry, psychology and neuroscience.
- Compulsory clinical observation placement developing insight into clinical services.
- Access to large sets of clinical data from the world-renowned Maudsley Hospital and Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience (IoPPN).
- Partnered with the Sackler Institute who offer students an unrivalled opportunity to take classroom learning directly into a translational research setting.
- Learn from world-leading scientists at King’s College London.
- We will use a delivery method that will ensure students have a rich, exciting experience from the start. Face to face teaching will be complemented and supported with innovative technology so that students also experience elements of digital learning and assessment
Medical degree, or a Bachelor’s degree with First or Upper Second Class Honours in a relevant subject, e.g. Psychology, Neuroscience, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Mental Health Nursing. Applicants with a professional qualification and some years of relevant work experience may be considered if they do not otherwise meet the entry criteria.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course