Gain the skills and knowledge to succeed in the rapidly changing world of business with our BSc Business and Management degree. This flexible course, taught by experts from Henley Business School, equips you with the fundamental skills of business – from theory and practice to their real-world applications. Study the core disciplines that underpin business – including economics, psychology and sociology – and explore theories and concepts such as:
- international strategy
- organisational behaviour
- data analytics
- human resource management
- explore the interdisciplinary nature of business
- apply the skills and knowledge you learn to current business problems
- study the emerging challenges facing global markets.
- Ranked 6th for graduate prospects in Business, Management & Marketing in the Guardian University Guide, 2020.
- Triple-accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB).
- BSc Business and Management (Accounting)
- BSc Business and Management (Entrepreneurship)
- BSc Business and Management (Data Analytics and Digital Business)
- BSc Business and Management (Marketing)
- BSc International Business and Management
- BSc Business and Management with a Modern Language
- Accounting and professional services
- Banking and investment banking
- Human resources
- General management.
Sample modules may include: *Management Debates: Ways of Thinking about Business *Business in Practice: Markets, Marketing and Management *Business in Practice: Accounting for Managers *Business in Practice: Data Analytics *Managing Work and People: Organisational Behaviour and HRM. Check our website for more details of the course structure.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6.5||We require a minimum score of 6.5 overall with at least 5.5 in each element of the test (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing).|
|TOEFL (iBT)||88||We require a minimum score of 88 overall with no less than 17 in Listening and Writing, 18 in Reading and 20 in Speaking.|
|Cambridge English Advanced||B||We require a grade B or a score of 176 overall with no element less than 162.|
|Cambridge English Proficiency||C||We require a grade C or a score of 176 overall with no element less than 162.|
|PTE Academic||69||We require a minimum score of 69 overall with at least 59 in each element of the test (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing).|
|Institution's Own Test||Test of English for Educational Purposes (TEEP). We require a minimum score of 6.5 overall with at least 5.5 in each element of the test (Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing).|
|Trinity ISE||Merit||We require a Merit in each element from ISE II. If you take ISE III or ISE IV, we require a Pass in each element.|
Full list of acceptable English Language Tests
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information
University of Reading
PO Box 217
Course contact details
0118 378 8372