University of Greenwich has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
This accounting and finance degree with a foundation year provides opportunities with firms in the City of London and Canary Wharf and accreditation from professional accounting bodies. This extended accounting and finance degree includes a foundation year to help you adjust to study at university before you embark on our three-year course. The modules include auditing, banking and taxation, helping you build the skills and knowledge you need to kick-start your career. Recent graduates of accounting and finance have joined banks and professional services firms, including KPMG, Grant Thornton and Barclays Investment Bank. The course is accredited by professional accounting bodies, including CIMA and ACCA. This means that if you successfully complete the relevant modules, you'll receive exemption from the following: ACCA: all foundation-level papers AIA: papers 1-12 of 16 CIMA: all certificate-level papers, plus 4 of 6 managerial-level papers CIPFA: 7 of 12 papers ICAEW: 7 of 15 professional qualification papers Institute of Financial Accountants (IFA): full exemption. What you should know about this course
- It's ideal for budding mathematicians who love working with numbers and who have what it takes to become a chief financial officer
- This CIMA and ACCA accredited degree increases your career potential within the field of accountancy
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 85% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 3 for student satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed by:
- take-home exams
- coursework and practice assessments on campus where required.
How to apply
This course has limited vacancies, and is no longer accepting applications from some students. See the list below for where you normally live, to check if you’re eligible to apply.
Republic of Ireland
This course is not accepting applications from Tier 4 international students. For more information, please contact the course provider.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- University of Greenwich (Greenwich Campus)
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|