Every organisation needs accurate financial information in order to survive and to make decisions about future growth. Our Accounting and Finance Integrated Master’s course will equip you with the knowledge that you need to secure senior positions in the accounting and finance industries. Accredited by key professional bodies, such as ACCA and CIMA, on this course you will gain practical experience of industry-standard methods taught by experienced staff, professional bodies and industry specialists. Why study at Buckinghamshire New University? The integrated master’s programme will help you develop a wide range of skills that are easily transferrable, such as: critical thinking, analytical problem solving, working in teams, researching, synthesising and communicating information. Studying a course with a professional accreditation gives you the opportunity to get workplace experience, learn about new developments in the industry and apply for membership with the accrediting body. The following professional bodies currently accredit this degree:
- ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- ICAEW – Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- CIMA – Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- IFA - Institute of Financial Accountants.
- JP Morgan
- Equitable Life.
- use accounting software such as Sage Line 50 to create accounting records and prepare financial statements from records of prime entry
- produce a variety of accounting documents including reports and letters
- compare and contrast manual and computerised accounting methods.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Buckinghamshire New University
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course