Our Actuarial Science degree helps you to get a head start on your professional journey to becoming an actuary, and empowers you with the tools you need to make your mark in the world, whatever that means for you. Reasons to study Actuarial Science at Kent
- Get ahead. Take a placement year to help boost your professional skills and get paid to do it
- Develop your skills. Learn industry standard software like PROPHET, R and Python
- World-leading. Our Actuarial Science courses have been running for over 30 years, and recognised internationally as amongst the best in the world
- It means something. Fully accredited by the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA)
- Been there, done that. You’ll benefit from the extensive industrial experience from qualified Actuaries
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
Entry requirements for advanced entry (i.e. into Year 2 and beyond)
Direct entry into Year 2 of this programme is considered on a case by case basis.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
Applicants should have grade C or 4 in English Language GCSE or a suitable equivalent level qualification.
Please visit our website for further information:
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course