This exciting and challenging course will enable you to develop your creative, academic and professional potential in design, media and screen. Choose from a range of pathways including graphic design, advertising, journalism, branded spaces, public relations, illustration, animation, film and photography. This course is taught at London College of Communication, at Elephant and Castle, part of University of the Arts London (UAL). This version of the Certificate in Higher Education is offered entirely in online mode. Alternatively, you may be interested in applying to the in-person version of the course. What you can expect
- Taking both a synchronous and asynchronous learning approach, this course combines online and studio workshop modes.
- You’ll be encouraged to explore a wide range of media, and to mix traditional methods of making with digital and interactive processes.
- You’ll have access to a range of technical facilities including our Letterpress, 3D and Printmaking workshops, the Creative Technology Lab, and our Photography Studios.
- Undertaking a major project in a specialist area of your choice will help you to feel prepared for the first year of your undergraduate degree.
- Successful completion of this course will guarantee you the offer of a place on an undergraduate degree at London College of Communication (LCC).
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- London College of Communication
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.