Are you interested in learning how different approaches to education impact learning and development? Our accredited Psychology and Education degree combines psychological and educational theory-based methodologies providing you with transferable skills relevant to a range of careers. These include teaching, educational psychology, youth work and social work. Why choose this course?
- This programme is accredited by the British Psychology Society (BPS)
- Develop systematic and scientific understanding of the core areas of psychology as well as skills and knowledge across a variety of theoretical approaches to education
- Highly transferable graduate employability skills leading to a broad range of careers in education, business, service and caring professions
- Discover diverse cultures through an international year at a partner university across the globe
- Take part in research-driven and external-facing projects which address current controversies and debates
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course