If you’re looking for a course that’ll give you an edge in business, a great employability profile and current industry-specific business knowledge – our Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) accredited degree is for you. We’ve designed you a course - in consultation with industry and professional bodies – so you can gain all the core academic and practical skills you’ll need to adapt and succeed in the global market. Course Overview You’ll get a firm grasp of the fundamentals of business with a sound knowledge of applied financial theories, concepts and resources. But you won’t just learn theoretically about business - you’ll be doing it. With our innovative teaching you’ll find yourself leading a lecture, or turning the classroom into a mock accountant’s office, giving you every opportunity to build your boardroom and business confidence and bolster your business practice. On this course you will...
- Learn to critically evaluate the relationships between business strategy and operational business.
- Develop strong business acumen skills including marketing, digital technologies and business administration.
- Become a confident high-level, financially literate graduate.
- Managing People and Organisations
- The Business Environment
- Introduction to Business Finance
- Fundamentals of Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Management Accounting
- An Introduction to UK Law for Business
- Management Accounting for Decision Making
- The Financial Regulatory Environment
- Introduction to Audit and Assurance
- Responsibility, Ethics & Sustainability in Practice (optional module)
- Corporate Law (optional module)
- An Introduction to Taxation (optional module)
- Managing Operations (optional module)
- International Economics (optional module)
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- Corporate Financial Management
- Management Accounting for Managing Performance
- Business Valuation and Financial Risk
- Audit and Assurance in Practice
- Advanced Taxation (optional module)
- Negotiated Project (optional module)
Year one - Compulsory modules: Managing People and Organisations, The Business Environment, Introduction to Business Finance, Fundamentals of Business, Principles of Marketing, Management Accounting. Year two - Compulsory modules: An Introduction to UK Law for Business, Management Accounting for Decision Making, The Financial Regulatory Environment, Corporate Law, UK Taxation, Introduction to Audit and Assurance. Year three - Compulsory modules: Corporate Financial Reporting, Corporate Financial Management, Management Accounting for Managing Performance, Business Valuation and Financial Risk, Audit and Assurance in Practice, Negotiated Project.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
How to apply
You can no longer submit a new application for courses starting in 2023.
If you already have a 2023 application and are in Clearing, you can add this course as a Clearing choice – contact the university or college first to check they have places.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|