The BA (Hons) Human Resource Management at Liverpool John Moores University is taught by academics with direct professional experience of working in HRM roles.
- Emphasis on real-world case studies and role play (skills practice) to enhance essential practical and academic skills
- High levels of personal support to help you achieve your full potential
- Diverse range of career opportunities, including HR business partner, recruitment consultant, training and development, employment relations adviser, coaching and mentoring, HR pay and benefit support, online HR practitioner services and equality advisor
- If you want to study on a part-time basis, we also offer BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management
- International Foundation Year course available offering direct progression onto this degree programme - visit LJMU's International Study Centre to find out more
Please visit the Liverpool John Moores University website for detailed module information.
Assessment varies depending on the modules you choose, usually a combination of exams and coursework. We understand that each student performs differently depending on the way they are assessed, which is why we use a combination of assessment methods. These include: •reports •essays •exams •case studies •summaries of e-discussions •group and individual presentations •poster presentations of research •practical assessments, such as mock interviews •records of learning Many of our modules use formative assessment providing informal opportunities for feedback before the assessment is submitted. Your tutors will aim to provide assessment feedback within 15 working days, and will happily discuss it with you one-to-one. This is particularly important as it gives you a chance to identify your strengths as well as the areas that may need further attention. We adopt the ethos that assessments are an essential part of your learning experience. You demonstrate your progress and development to yourself and us. We have tutors and sessions in place to offer additional support in key areas if this is required.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Prior to starting the programme applicants must have obtained grade 4 or grade C or above in English Language and Mathematics GCSE or an approved alternative qualification below: • Key Skills Level 2 in English/ Maths • NVQ Level 2 Functional skills in Maths and English Writing and or Reading • Skills for Life Level 2 in Numeracy/English • Higher Diploma in Maths/ English • Functional skills level 2 in Maths/ English • Northern Ireland Essential Skills Level 2 in Communication or Application of Number • Wales Essential Skills Level 2 in Communication or Application of Number
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
Liverpool John Moores University
Egerton Court (Headquarters)
2 Rodney Street
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
Liverpool Business School
0151 231 8080