This specialist Master's course will equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience to secure your first destination role in the Brewing industry. We focus on developing both practical and technical skills, enabling our graduates to enter a variety of roles ranging from production to R&D, Technical, or further study (e.g. a PhD in Brewing Science). Our expertise means you'll understand in-depth the scientific principles behind the brewing process. We'll give you the skills to innovate, problem-solve, and carry out robust research at laboratory and pilot plant scales.
- Learn at the International Centre for Brewing Science
- Expert guidance from teaching staff and specialist brewing practitioners
- Build your practical brewing experience
- Learn how to design, brew and market your own beers
- Develop career skills and networking opportunities
Learn about the fundamentals of brewing, the latest methods in practical brewing and brewhouse processes, and the management of yeast. Learn how to assess the quality of beer and the impact of microorganisms on beer processes.
Please see the course page for further details on entry requirements.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course