Are you intrigued by the social and political challenges shaping contemporary society? Social and Political Sciences adopts a forward thinking approach to analyse and investigate the most pressing and urgent problems in the modern world. You will interrogate contemporary topics such as social inequality, rapid policy change in times of uncertainty, and environmental sustainability. Developing critical insight in these areas will prepare you for a wide range of careers. Why choose this course?
- Engage with real world case studies to develop problem-solving skills through a wide range of assessments
- Explore local and global issues to help tackle issues that impact society
- Study a variety of modules to help you specialise in an area of your choice
- Build essential transferable skills to enhance your career prospects
- Discover diverse cultures through an International Year at a partner university, across the globe
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please see our website for our full range of entry requirements
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course