University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview This course is perfect if you:
- Studied non-science subjects but now want to pursue a career in Human Nutrition
- Are returning to education after some time away
- Don't currently meet the requirements for direct entry onto our degree courses
- A friendly supportive learning environment with an open-door policy and support from a personal academic tutor.
- Develop key practical skills such as the assessment of nutrient status via anthropometry and biochemical testing, dietary analysis, food analysis, and client & employer engagement..
- Covers the key professional competencies as published by the Association of Nutrition
- Excellent teaching staff who are committed to helping students achieve their goals
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.”
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Association for Nutrition
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.