Our Pharmacology BSc provides a broad and varied coverage of modern biological sciences, where you will investigate some of the most exciting areas of current life sciences research. On successful completion of the programme, you will develop the skill set required to pursue a career in the pharmaceutical industry. Why choose this course?
- Conduct an experimental research project at Keele or whilst on placement in a real research or industrial environment
- Hone your communication skills by presenting your research findings in the context of a realistic research conference
- Develop practical skills in our state-of-the-art laboratories
- Experience the world of employment by spending a year in industry
- The mode of action of drugs used in the treatment of a wide range of conditions
- Selective toxicity
- Modern drug discovery
- Emerging technologies in drug development
- The drug development pipeline
- The wider societal impact of pharmacology
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course