OVERVIEW This course is designed to prepare you for studying our BSc (Hons) Sports Marketing Management degree. You'll develop your study skills including academic writing and personal and professional development to start you off in the best possible way for your degree. You'll develop your study skills including academic writing and personal and professional development to start you off in the best possible way for your degree. You will learn more about business in a global and national context, and approaches to leading and managing in organisations. The foundation year also gives you a unique insight into the events, hospitality, sport and tourism Industries and the role these sectors play in the health and wellbeing of society. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Triple accredited – our business school holds the globally recognised trio of accreditations from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA, placing us among the best business schools in the world.
- Enhancing your experience - our new Manchester Metropolitan University Institute of Sport offers an exceptional student experience, bringing together sport-related education from across the University to deliver a world-leading curriculum in sport, business, management and integrated healthcare disciplines and community health promotion.
- Funding support – you can apply for student finance (e.g. tuition fee loan, student loan and student maintenance grant) in the same way as other students.
- Adapt to life at university – develop your study skills and get to know your campus and lecturers during your foundation year.
- Enhance your employability – through activities including internships, volunteering or learning a new language. With our award-winning ‘Rise at Manchester Met’ programme you can gain extra academic credits towards your degree.
- Supporting you in person and online - student support initiatives including drop-in sessions, lecture recordings and dedicated support, both on and offline.
- Progress to a degree course – after your foundation year, you can join our sports business management degree. Develop your skills further and choose an optional industry placement or year studying abroad.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
GCSE grade D/3 in English Language or Level 2 Functional Skills English pass and GCSE grade D/3 in Mathematics or Level 2 Functional Skills Mathematics pass
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course