Our MA by Research Typography and Graphic Communication course is a research-intensive programme that develops independent research and writing skills.
- Flexible structure allows you to tailor the programme to your personal interests
- Ideal preparation for higher study and self-directed research
- Opportunity to work with the Department’s world-class collections and archives
Sample modules may include
- Research methods in typography and graphic communication
- Self-directed research project
- Communication Design: Core Module
IELTS: 7.0 overall with no element less than 6.0 (or equivalent) Entry requirements: Normally a good undergraduate honours degree (2.1 or above), or equivalent from a university outside the UK, in a design-related subject. For exceptional candidates without such a degree, you will need convincing evidence of relevant professional experience. In most cases, a relevant practice portfolio and an example of academic writing are also required.
Fees and funding
|Channel Islands||£9250||Whole course|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Whole course|
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Whole course|