University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview This top-up degree is designed for students who have a Higher National Diploma (HND), Foundation degree or equivalent qualification in a business-related subject. You will join the final year of the Business Management BA (Hons) degree and leave with the same award as those graduating from the full three years' full time undergraduate course. The course will prepare you well for the widest possible range of careers in the private, public or voluntary sectors. It is particularly good preparation for early-career roles as a trainee manager, in areas such as sales, customer service or recruitment. Many graduates find fruitful opportunities working initially within specialist recruitment agencies or consultancies. It will also provide you with a route to postgraduate study. Key features
- You can complete your top-up course in 1 year full-time or 2 years part-time.
- Builds on your existing business study from your HND or Foundation degree.
- Wide range of optional modules available to appeal to your interests and evolving career aspirations.
- Entry route to a very broad range of management careers.
- Taught in a highly supportive and welcoming environment by tutors who have real business experience - many of our staff act as consultants to local businesses, multinational corporations, governments or have run their own business.
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page