Why study BSc (Hons) Nutrition (with Foundation Year) at BU?
- Choose to undertake a 30-week placement anywhere in the world, to give you invaluable opportunities to gain industry experience and build a professional network
- Our established networks with industry over the years provides great placement opportunities
- On this course you’ll gain practical skills and knowledge in food processing, product development, food safety and microbiology
- Our specialist nutrition labs, which are home to state-of-the-art equipment, support practical teaching in nutrition, human physiology and food safety
- The nutrition teaching team include award-winning staff who are involved in leading research contributing to societal change today.
- This course received an impressive 100% overall satisfaction rating from our final year students in the latest National Student Survey (NSS)
During the foundation year, you will study the following units: Academic Study Skills, Applied Sciences, Introduction to Biology, Introduction to Psychology, Mathematics in Science and Foundation Year Project.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
Additional fee information