Course Summary This one-year Masters Level course offers students a highly practical and theoretical programme, in Directing for the Screen. The course’s overall aim is to train and prepare students for sustainable careers, in the creative industries, in a range of genres, ensuring they develop a portfolio of directing skills, knowledge and understanding, to adapt to the constantly changing demands of broadcast, film and online production. Course Highlights
- The course exposes students to a range of forms of filmmaking including film, television and VR.
- Students learn to short using both single camera and multiple camera set-ups.
- Our tutors are industry professionals with knowledge and experience of contemporary industry practice and trends.
- The course involves a relatively higher level if practical and professional skills covered on the programme.
- Students experience working with the support and guidance of experienced producers to help realise their vision
- Students will develop and pitch their final graduation project with the help and support of a mentor from the very start of their course.
- Free access to equipment and facilities outside of class time
Students with no practical experience as a film director will be required to take an additional one-month course in filmmaking, prior to start of the course.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9900||Whole course|
Additional fee information
Central Film School London
3rd Floor, Universal House
88-94 Wentworth Street
Clearing contact details
+44 (0)20 7377 6060
020 7377 6057
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
+44 (0) 207 377 6060