- Learn from a specialist team of research-active academics who work at the forefront of the field
- Set yourself up to flourish in your degree and beyond with our Foundation Year
- Access a wide range of specialist software and tools including dedicated Cyber Security and Forensics, Networking and Software Development laboratories in a state-of-the-art new development (from 2019)
- This programme offers a multi-disciplinary perspective to the subject of Computer Science giving students an excellent basis for a future career in the field.
Qualified teacher status (QTS)
To work as a teacher at a state school in England or Wales, you will need to achieve qualified teacher status (QTS). This is offered on this course for the following level:
- Course does not award QTS
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
Entry requirements for advanced entry (i.e. into Year 2 and beyond)
Applicants who wish to apply for advanced standing (exemption from part of a programme) based on previous study are considered on an individual basis. Applicants are required to provide transcripts. confirming the module titles and grades they have already achieved, as well as module handbooks and/or programme specifications showing the learning outcomes of the modules completed.
Applicants are usually required to hold a minimum of 1 x A-level or equivalent qualifications (e.g. 1 x BTEC National Subsidiary Diplomas) and we accept all A-level subjects, including Critical Thinking, General Studies and own-language A-levels. If you are a mature student, your application will be considered on its individual merits and work or other professional experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of other published requirements.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||An overall score of 6.0, including 5.5 in writing is required. If you require Tier 4 sponsorship, you will require a minimum of 5.5 in all 4 components.|
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|