How do organisations operate and how do they manage their employees? In what ways are the decisions of governments, households and organisations influenced by their current economic environment? Investigate these and other key questions on our Business Management and Economics BSc. Why choose this course?
- No. 1 in the UK for Business Studies (National Student Survey, 2020)
- Spend a year working in industry, or undertake an entrepreneurship year
- Access to industry-leading software such as Bloomberg and STATA
- Study abroad opportunities
- Study alongside innovative companies based in Keele Business School
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course