All businesses need to be aware of the wider international environment in which they and their diverse stakeholders operate. The business environment is increasingly impacted by global issues, whether businesses operate globally or not. This programme explores this international business context and how it impacts and shapes the way business is conducted and how organisations develop and thrive. Course Overview If you aspire to work in the global business world and with multi-national companies, our course is the springboard for your career. You'll critically evaluate the relationships between international business strategy and operational needs, learn how to provide creative and innovative solutions through the essential attributes of management and leadership. You will be taught how to provide creative and innovative solutions through the essential attributes of management and leadership. We will teach you to contextualise business management and practice across a range of public, private, and third stream organisations in local, regional, national, international, and global contexts. In addition to studying at our Lancaster campus, you can also choose to study at our collaborative partner FAME based in Malaysia. On this course you will...
- Gain awareness of the broader contexts and sphere of influence within which international business operates.
- Study and practice international business management drawing on a range of perspectives in the fields of international marketing, strategic management, entrepreneurship and international human resources.
- Develop your critical thinking, conceptual thinking and reasoning skills relating to international business and management.
- Enhance your employability, career potential and personal effectiveness.
- Develop your ability to carry out independent research in the field of business and management.
- Managing People and Organisations
- The Business Environment
- Introduction to Business Finance
- Fundamentals of Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Management Accounting
- Organisational Behaviour
- Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainability in Practice
- Global Systems Business and Culture
- In-year placement
- Services Marketing
- Managing Operations
- International Economics
- Strategic Analysis
- International Marketing
- Applied Business Research and Analysis (Optional)
- Independent Project (Optional)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Optional)
- Global Business (Optional)
- International Human Resource Management (Optional)
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|