All businesses need to be aware of the wider international environment in which they and their diverse stakeholders operate. The business environment is increasingly impacted by global issues, whether businesses operate globally or not. Our international business management degree explores this international business context and how it impacts and shapes the way business is conducted and how organisations develop and thrive. Course Overview If you aspire to work in the global business world and with multi-national companies, our international business course is the springboard for your career. You'll critically evaluate the relationships between international business strategy and operational needs, learn how to provide creative and innovative solutions through the essential attributes of management and leadership. You will be taught how to provide creative and innovative solutions through the essential attributes of management and leadership. We will teach you to contextualise business management and practice across a range of public, private, and third stream organisations in local, regional, national, international, and global contexts. In addition to studying at our Lancaster campus, you can also choose to study at our collaborative partner FAME based in Malaysia. On this course you will...
- Gain awareness of the broader contexts and sphere of influence within which international business operates.
- Study and practice international business management drawing on a range of perspectives in the fields of international marketing, strategic management, entrepreneurship and international human resources.
- Develop your critical thinking, conceptual thinking and reasoning skills relating to international business and management.
- Enhance your employability, career potential and personal effectiveness.
- Develop your ability to carry out independent research in the field of business and management.
- Understanding Self and Others
- Exploring Business Contexts
- Measuring What Matters
- Fundamentals of Business
- Principles of Marketing
- Leading Teams and Managing Others
- Human Resource Management Theory and Practice
- Environmental, Social and Governance Issues in Organisations
- Applying Strategic Analysis
- Services Marketing and Customer Experience
- Managing Operations
- International Human Relations Management
- Coaching, Mentoring and Empowering
- International Marketing
- Career Management
- Global to Local Business Futures
- Capstone Project
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|