University of Exeter has opted into the TEF and received a Gold award.
- You will investigate and contextualise major events, current crises and global trends with a particular focus on security, international relations theory and foreign policy
- Our teaching is informed by the international challenges we face in the 21st Century, the latest think tank reports, policy texts and the core texts that have shaped the discipline
- Teaching may include input from external speakers, debates, conferences, field trips and simulations
- Tailor your degree to your interests and career ambitions with our wide range of optional modules including Global Security, East Asian Regional Order, and The Politics of Global Capitalism
- We will equip you with skills that are highly sought after by employers or for further study around the world
See our website for details of the modules available for this programme: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/politics/intrelma/#course-content
See our module descriptions for details of assessment methods: https://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/politics/intrelma/#course-content
We are looking for graduates with a 2:1 or above in their first degree. While we normally only accept applicants who meet this criteria, if you have a high 2:2 or equivalent, are coming from a different academic background which is equivalent to degree level, or have relevant work experience, we would welcome your application. For full information, including English language requirements and international equivalencies, please visit our website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
We invest heavily in scholarships for talented prospective Masters students. This is in addition to the UK Government’s Postgraduate Loan Scheme. For information on how you can fund your postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter, please visit the postgraduate study pages of our website at www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/fees/fundingyourmasters