Our Data Science with Applied Business Informatics BSc is suited for those with an interest in the application of data science and computing to a wide range of theoretical and real world problems set within a business context. From programming in Python to exploring topics such as markets and financial risk, you will graduate with the necessary skills to choose a pathway through this career with confidence. Why choose this course?
- Blend strong theoretical foundations with practical applied knowledge
- All necessary knowledge in mathematics, statistics and coding is provided within relevant modules
- Personalise your degree with a variety of optional modules
- Put your learning into practice using real-world data in our cutting-edge laboratories
- Engage with our partners in industry to tackle real-world business related problems
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course