University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview These subject areas share an interest in many of the media through which writers and performers interact to create drama and narrative (TV; film; radio; online). Studying them as Joint Honours is therefore full of possibility. Both are 'practice-based': you learn primarily through 'doing' - through performing, making theatre and writing. If you are looking for academic study primarily through the development of creative, practical work - and if telling stories and making, thinking and writing for and about theatre and performance are where your interests lie - then this Joint Honours programme may be your perfect choice. Key features
- Screenwriting modules on craft and voice, creativity and collaboration and professionalism and employment
- Focus on developing craft capability, industry awareness, production experience and employer engagement
- Theatre, Acting & Performance element predominantly taught in two state-of-the-art drama studios, fully equipped with lighting, sound, video and projection facilities
- Earn-as-You-Learn opportunities
- One Theatre, Acting & Performance course strand addresses the needs of students interested in teaching, theatre in education, youth theatre and community theatre
- Tailor your course to your individual needs with a joint honours degree
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
Additional entry requirements
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page