This 2 year 1 day per week course is designed to provide:
- Training for technician in design research, development and service support activities in Engineering, Manufacturing and Electronics.
- Progression to BTEC Level 5 HND Diploma in Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- The language, knowledge and practical skills demanded in the Engineering Industry.
- Technical certificates for the Higher Apprenticeship in Engineering.
This course is made up of the following units: Year 1 - Unit 2: Engineering Mathematics Unit 3: Engineering Science Unit 9: Materials, Properties and Testing Unit 32: CAD for Maintenance Engineers Year 2 - Unit 1: Engineering Design Unit 4: Managing a professional Engineering Project Unit 8: Mechanical Principles Unit 13: Fundamentals of Thermodynamics Please note - units are subject to change.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
• 48 UCAS points (DD or PPP) • Relevant level 3 qualification eg BTEC, UAL, Access to HE Diploma or 2 A levels • GCSE English and maths at grade 4/C or above or demonstrated competency at L2 or above • Mature students without appropriate level 3 qualifications should have a keen interest in the subject and relevant work/industry experience
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£2745||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Cambridge Regional College
King Hedges Road
Course contact details