Craft works that transcend disciplinary boundaries. This course is ideal if your interests are in a particular form of writing (fiction, poetry, nonfiction, performance), or if you are keen to explore the creative connections between genres. We will introduce you to a wide variety of approaches to writing, and contemporary examples.
- Develop your creative work with the support of experienced and award-winning writers
- Consider fundamental questions about contemporary writing
- Study in a leading centre of creative practice and research, with a renowned teaching team
- Complete a substantial independent writing project in your chosen genre, with one-to-one support and supervision
- Gain specialised, transferable writing and research skills
A 2:1 or above or above at undergraduate level in a humanities discipline such as English, History, Cultural Studies or Media Studies. Other routes Promising applicants who do not meet the formal academic criteria but who possess relevant credentials and who can demonstrate their potential to produce written work at Masters level will also be considered. As part of the admissions process we may request examples of written and creative work and/or interview candidates. Applications from mature and non-traditional candidates are welcomed.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course
Additional fee information
Queen Mary University of London
Admissions and Recruitment Office
Mile End Road
Course contact detailsVisit our course page
School of English and Drama Enquiries
+44 (0)20 7882 8571