Impact the corporate world with our Business Management and Entrepreneurship degree Design, implement, and manage innovation with our Business Management and Entrepreneurship degree. You will learn how to start a business while focusing on contemporary approaches and critical skills. You will cover topics like:
- human resources.
- business law
- management consultancy
- digital business.
- the ability to apply ideas to practical situations
- confidence with the latest technological and digital developments
- the ability to maintain the best professional management and ethical standards.
- apply the knowledge and skills you gain from your course in a work setting
- build your commercial awareness and insights into organisations and industries you might want to work in
- develop your professional skills through company training, networking skills and confidence in the workplace
- get some great experience for future job applications or even land a graduate job.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
English language requirements
|6.0 with no element below 5.5
English Language requirements
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland