Course Overview Looking to take your place in the expanding and dynamic world of electronics? Learn the fundamental principles of electronic engineering on this well respected course. Why study with us
- Access cutting-edge resources through our Advanced Digital Manufacturing Technology (ADMT) facility.
- Experience state-of-the-art manufacturing hardware and software: CISCO industrial networks; manufacturing execution systems; and industrial robots.
- Our courses equip you with skills which are in huge demand globally. You could be involved in the design, development and testing of everything from driverless cars and drones to 3D printers and medical scanners.
- Tailor your studies to include various specialist topics according to your interests and ambitions.
- Our Engineering Innovation Centre enables you to work on real-world projects with commercial partners in state-of-the-art facilities.
- Opportunities for paid, real-world industrial experience working on ERDF funded commercial projects and summer undergraduate internships.
- This BEng is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) on behalf of the Engineering Council for the purposes of fully meeting the academic requirement for registration as an Incorporated Engineer and partly meeting the academic requirement for registration as a Chartered Engineer.
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Engineering and Technology, Institution of
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with no component score less than 5.5 (To have been taken within two years of the course commencement date)|
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|