University of Worcester has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Overview Set yourself up for an exciting career in marketing. You'll be supported by regular coaching, and our professional network of academic staff, business leaders and the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). You'll be well placed to launch your graduate marketing career, whether you aspire to work in a marketing role or for a marketing agency. You can also support website development and marketing campaigns for clients through the Business School's Media Lab. You'll gain subject expertise in marketing, alongside a grounding in contemporary business issues (such as globalisation, digital communications and the growth of social media). You'll be able to demonstrate your business knowledge through active experience, such as applied consultancy projects, paid placements, internships and study abroad. This active experience will show that you are a creative, customer-oriented and commercially-focused graduate with a broad range of skills that are valued by employers. Key features
- Gain Associate Membership of the Chartered Management Institute and accreditation through the Chartered Institute of Marketing - there will be a charge for membership of the professional bodies.
- Work with marketing specialists and academics who have extensive experience of management, consultancy or running their own business.
- Contribute to knowledge creation through a research project supported by a member of our Customer Interactions Research Group.
- Gain experience of working on digital marketing campaigns for commercial clients through the Business School's Media Lab.
- Develop your own business idea through the Business School's Incubator.
- Experience international cultures and develop a global mind-set through options to work and study abroad.
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250*||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250*||Year 1|
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.
Additional fee information
University of Worcester
Clearing contact details
Clearing Contact Details
Course contact detailsVisit our course page