Course Overview If you want to develop your expertise in the field of fire safety management and are aiming for a senior role in the fire industry after graduation, then our Fire Safety (Management) top-up degree is ideal. Why study with us
- Our courses are taught by leading researchers in fire safety engineering and fire chemistry, as well as former fire professionals.
- Enjoy exciting guest lectures from our industrial partners, CPD events, projects and funding prizes.
- Benefit from significant investment in the latest high-quality equipment and facilities available through our new £35 million Engineering Innovation Centre.
- Benefit from potential exchange visits - we have partner colleges/universities in the Middle-East and Hong Kong where English is widely spoken.
- Our direct links to industry enable you to work on live, real-world projects with commercial partners in state-of-the-art facilities.
- The course is taught by staff which include research academics from the fields of fire safety engineering and fire chemistry as well as fire professionals with many years of experience.
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Pass Foundation Degree in a relevant subject eg. Fire Safety, Fire Safety Engineering and a relevant scientific or engineering background.
English language requirements
|with no component score less than 5.5 (To have been taken within two years of the course commencement date)
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding