Give yourself the edge in the employment market. Learn to observe the business world from a legal perspective on this business management law course. Develop a dynamic combination of practical business knowledge and legal expertise. This course will open doors to a range of career opportunities for you. As part of this course, you’ll:
- Examine core business principles including finance, communications, entrepreneurship and human resource management
- Cover copyright, commercial, company, intellectual property rights and media and entertainment law
- Analyse complex and multi-faceted problems from a range of natural, global, legal and political settings to understand business and management behaviour and performance
- Gain an understanding of the operation of key global markets and consider important worldwide macro-economic issues
- Explore employment relations and how to manage employees, the employment relationship and the application of complex employment law and regulation
- Gain a grounding in commercial law and an appreciation of commercial factors which influence the operation of a business
- 100% of students on BA (Hons) Business Management with Law were positive about the availability of specialist facilities*
- Open doors to a range of career opportunities by developing a dynamic combination of practical business knowledge and legal expertise
- Work alongside a teaching team who have links to national and multinational organisations
- Use the university's industry connections to take a paid work placement that will help develop employability skills
Year 1 Core Modules:
- Understanding Markets & Customers
- Data Analytics & Management
- Accounting & Finance for Managers
- Managing Organisations & People
- Global Economic Awareness
- Business in Action
- Employment Law for Managers
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Commercial Law
- Developing Professional & Employability Skills
- Business Finance
- Managerial Decision Making
- Company Law OR Competition Law
- Business Strategy
- Governance, Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility OR Work Placement
- Media & Entertainment Law
- Strategic HRM for Leaders
How to apply
You can no longer submit a new application for courses starting in 2023.
If you already have a 2023 application and are in Clearing, you can add this course as a Clearing choice – contact the university or college first to check they have places.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|