Overview Studied in combination, Animation and Film Production provide you with an exciting opportunity to develop your creative work across a range of moving image practices, forms and applications. Together, they open up possibilities for your creative development and development of craft and digital skills that are applicable to a very wide range of graduate career and employment possibilities. In combination, these two subject areas are an ideal choice if working in moving image is your passion and if you are looking for academic study that will provide you with wide-ranging preparation to enter the multitude of employment fields encompassed by today's creative and media industries, especially. Key features
- A cohesive joint study programme that takes a broad approach to animation and film
- Live projects integrated into year-long modules of study that allow you to gain experience in real studio-based production
- High quality, well-resourced specialist learning and teaching facilities
- A programme of guest lectures and events
- Be part of a vibrant creative community including active screen production and film appreciation societies
- Regular opportunities for gaining work experience and networking opportunities
- Shortlisted for Times Higher Education’s University of the Year in 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Top 5 in the UK for Quality Education in Times Higher Education’s University Impact Rankings 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- Sustainability Institution of the Year in the Green Gown Awards 2019
- Top 10 for Sustained Employment - Longitudinal Educational Outcomes survey (2017)
For a breakdown of the modules you'll study each year visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
For detailed information about assessment, feedback, teaching and contact time visit our course page. You can do this by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting 'Visit our course page'.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
The University of Worcester accepts all qualifications within the Tariff, and normally looks for the equivalent of 3 A levels. More information can be found at http://www.worcester.ac.uk/journey/entry-requirements.html
Additional entry requirements
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
*This is a provisional fee and subject to change.