Produce creative designs, websites, mobile apps, audio-visual media and animations while learning to work as part of a dynamic production team. Study a practical course aimed at creative and dynamic individuals with a passion for modern digital technology. As part of this course you’ll:
- Focus on the creative application of technology
- Use industry-standard software packages in our professional studios
- Learn how to produce effective designs, websites, apps, short films and animations while working as part of a production team
- Build a substantial portfolio of work
- Have the chance to develop relationships with future employers at our showcase event, where you will display your final-year project and network with industry professionals
- Opportunity to take a ‘sandwich’ year – a year of paid employment in industry which will build your skills and experience
- Display your final year project at a unique tradeshow event where you can make contact with future employers
- Taught by professionals with industry experience who actively pursue research in this area
Year 1 Core Modules:
- 3D Principles
- Graphic Design
- Web Authoring
- Creative Media Practice
- Camera & Audio Production Technologies
- Motion Graphics
- Web Design
- Design Thinking
- Visual Communication in Creative Industries
- Professional Portfolio
- Production Project
- Short Story
How to apply
You can no longer submit a new application for courses starting in 2023.
If you already have a 2023 application and are in Clearing, you can add this course as a Clearing choice – contact the university or college first to check they have places.
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding