This Master’s degree is a conversion course – ideal for graduates who would like to change subjects or career direction in response to the growing demand for graduates in managerial roles with the skills to design and manage digital marketing strategies. Why study MSc Marketing Management (Digital)?
- Learn about a range of digital marketing concepts underpinned by the digital marketing planning process including analysis, planning, implementation and control
- Confidently evaluate the effectiveness of various digital marketing tools
- While specialising in digital marketing, study broader marketing management concepts such as strategy setting, product development, communications and branding
- Develop your personal leadership and management skills to become a competent and successful manager
- Choose to complete an optional 30-week work placement in a marketing-related role to further enhance your employability.
You will study: Marketing & Strategy; Omnichannel Strategy & Supply Chain Management; Leadership Essentials; Marketing Communications & Brand Management; Sustainability & Social Marketing; Digital Marketing; Research Project Optional: Placement
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject. If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£10000||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£10000||Year 1|
|Republic of Ireland||£10000||Year 1|
Additional fee information
Clearing contact detailsMake an enquiry
Future Students Enquiry Team
+44 (0)1202 966777
From Tuesday 4 July: Lines are open Monday-Thursday, 09:00-17:00, and Fridays 09:00-16:30. Thursday 17 August: Lines are open 07:00-20:00. Friday 18 August: Lines are open 08:00-18:00. Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 August: Lines are open 10:00-15:00. From Monday 21 August: Lines are open Monday-Thursday, 09:00-17:00, and Fridays 09:00-16:30.