If your career plan includes securing a high-level management position or becoming a successful entrepreneur, our Master of Business Administration (MBA) will open those doors for you to work anywhere in the world and ultimately prove that you are an expert within your industry. Our intensive masters degree is designed to integrate your own work-based learning and teach you the academic rigor, skills and ethics to become a leader in business management, who can think logically and independently Course Overview Our aim is for you to graduate with a globally recognised MBA, which proves your understanding of contemporary business and management principles and the current issues affecting organisations. It will stand you in excellent stead to secure business sustainability and give you the confidence to make high-end business decisions and the potential to become a leader in your field. An MBA is the primary management qualification for aspiring business leaders, giving you the skills and knowledge to progress your career to more senior levels or give you a stepping-stone to a new career. Our MBA is affordable and flexible, with the opportunity to be in the North West. On this course you will...
- Study in our business school where you will meet like-minded people, creating a beneficial network for your future career.
- Benefit from our strong links with regional businesses and partnerships nationally and internationally, boosting networking and employment prospects.
- Have the opportunity to complete a piece of postgraduate research on a specific area that interests you
- Gain knowledge from tutors who are involved in international research, keeping your learning up-to-date.
- Gain credibility with a Gold Standard business degree.
- Leadership & Organisation Behaviour
- Strategic Thinking
- Finance for Managers
- Sustainability Issues in Business
- Marketing Planning
- Information and Operations
- Research Methods for Business and Management
- Independent Project | Optional
- Dissertation | Optional
Learning, teaching and assessment across the programme seek to incorporate the acquisition of knowledge, understanding and skills which are expected to develop employment opportunities and provide new openings for students who have a wish to enhance their management potential and build on their existing business and management experience. Some examples of assessment methods include case studies, reflective reports, an academic essay, an eportfolio, presentations, poster and oral presentation, written report, online assessment, research proposal, dissertation or independent project.
1st or 2nd class honours degree, or an equivalent international qualification. Applicants will ideally have at least 2 years’ work experience, although highly motivated candidates who can show that they would benefit from the programme, and have the commitment to complete it successfully, will be considered.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£12875||Whole course|