A distinctive qualification which is intellectually-challenging, insightful and grounded in improving practice in the workplace.
- Delivered partly in blocks for extra flexibility and to fit studies around existing commitments
- Benefit from teaching informed by proprietary business research and close links with business
- Customise your learning with a range of option modules to complement and build-on the MBA’s core modules
- Study in the £38 million Redmonds Building with its dedicated postgraduate study facilities
- Post-experiential MBA designed for participants with at least three years’ work experience
- Self-development and performance through others
- Strategy and the big picture
- Strategy in to action
- Digital Business, innovation and sustainable futures
To cater for the wide-ranging content of our courses and the varied learning preferences of our students, we offer a range of assessment methods on each programme. Assessment techniques vary from module to module to reflect relevant assessment approaches and the key learning points of each topic. All assignments on this course are submitted electronically and assessed against the key marking criteria set out in the programme handbook.
You will need: a minimum 2:2 honours degree or significant industry experience plus two references two or more years’ management experience to attend an interview to demonstrate your ability to benefit from and contribute to the programme Additional Information IELTS 6.5 (Min. 6.0 in each component) Pearson PTE Academic 64 (minimum 61 in each component for UKVI purposes) Credits may be awarded for learning already undertaken in the University or elsewhere for which you have received qualifications or certificates. You may also submit a claim for recognition of unaccredited prior learning (RP(E)L). This may be for work you have accomplished in a professional, paid or voluntary capacity. This has to be submitted via an RPL form with supporting evidence. You will also be liable to pay an administration fee and charge per credit. All RP(E)L claims must be applied for at the point of admission and cannot be considered at a later stage. If you have any specific queries, please contact [email protected] Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£5900||Year 1|