This course is accredited by the University of Warwick OVERVIEW Modern-day marketing has been transformed by new digital technology, challenging all kinds of businesses to find talented graduates with the knowhow to make the most of new tools and developments. If you already have a background in this area, our Digital Marketing top-up degree course will expand upon your ability to implement the latest technologies effectively in today's marketing landscape. Designed for anyone who has previously studied a relevant subject (up to Level 5), this course will ensure you have a firm foundation in marketing and enhance your awareness of current practices. You will gain insight into the development of creative concepts, digital campaigns, critical analysis and how to measure digital effectiveness, as well as boosting your professional and career development. As part of our Digital Marketing degree top-up course, you will be able to put your training into practice on live digital marketing and consultancy projects, as well as having the chance to get to grips with everything from video production to livestreaming and podcasting in our Digital Creative Studio. You will also enjoy a variety of opportunities to engage with leading industry professionals, network with agencies and hear from a range of expert guest speakers to give you a unique insight into the real world of marketing. WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
- Practical application – Take on live digital marketing and consultancy projects to apply your theoretical concepts to practical situations
- Specialise your studies – Choose from a range of optional modules to tailor your course for your interests, from advertising and media management to working with online communities
- Enrichment – Hear from top digital and social media industry experts and engage with marketing agencies, as well as boosting practical skills in our Digital Creative Studio
- Digital marketer
- Social media manager
- Advertising account executive
- SEO specialist
- Pay-per-click (PPC) specialist
- Analytics manager
- Please refer to our website www.ucb.ac.uk for the latest updates to this course
- Creative Digital Innovation
- Digital Planning and Analytics
- Managing On-line Communities
- Marketing Showcase
- Brand Management
- Advertising and Media Management
- International Marketing
- Enterprise Risk Management
Note: Indicative information only. Actual timetables and assessment regimes will be issued at your induction. Please be aware that methods of delivery for this course may be altered due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic – for the most up-to-date information, please refer to our website: www.ucb.ac.uk ASSESSMENT Estimated breakdown of assessment for this course:
- Coursework – 68%
- Practical assessment – 24%
- Written examinations – 8%
How to apply
To apply for this course you will be taken to the provider's website, where you can find out more information and make an application.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 3
Entry requirements for advanced entry (i.e. into Year 2 and beyond)
- **Transferring from another university** At University College Birmingham, we consider applications from students who have studied, or are currently studying, a Higher Education course and now wish to transfer universities. - **What do I need to do?** To make an enquiry about studying at University College Birmingham, you will need to complete our online enquiry form -> **https://portal.ucb.ac.uk/#/admissions/ucb-direct-apply** Consideration for advanced entry will be dependent on the modules of your previous course, and how well this matches to the content of the course you wish to transfer to at University College Birmingham. Additionally, the process will be dependent on the number of credits achieved on your current course. Where similar study is apparent, it may be possible for us to award Accreditation for Previous Learning (APL) and, therefore, advanced entry onto a course at UCB will be permitted. Please note; due to the nature of this process, all applications are considered on an individual basis.
All non-EU international students can apply directly via our online application forms: https://portal.ucb.ac.uk/#/admissions/direct-application/intro Undergraduate applicants can also apply via UCAS, if they wish to apply to more than one university. The International Admissions team aim to respond to any new application made directly via the online application form within 5 working days of receipt. However, this can vary during peak application periods (particularly January-March) or if the team require additional information to process your application. Applicants who apply to transfer to University College Birmingham on to a second year or final year of a course will have their previous course matched for entry. Each application is considered individually and careful consideration is given to all information on your application form. We may also need to contact you regarding your immigration status or previous studies in the UK.
If you are unsure if your previous qualification is suitable please contact us before completing an application, you can call us on 0121 604 1040 or email: [email protected] EU/international students Academic: European and International qualifications studied in a relevant subject matter will also be considered applicants will need to have achieved 120 ECTS or equivalent (European Credit Transfer) If you are unsure if your previous qualification is suitable please contact us before completing an application, you can call us on 0121 604 1040 or email EU: [email protected] International: [email protected]
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
To apply for all undergraduate degrees, if your first language is not English, you will need to sit an approved test in English.
UCB English Language Requirements
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Republic of Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|