Accredited by the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA), our MSc explores a wide range of complex environmental problems and the new technologies designed to solve them. Studying within Keele’s Energy Campus environment, you'll see renewable energy sources and smart solutions in action, developing the specialist scientific, managerial and generic skills to tackle environmental problems and help establish a sustainable environment. Why choose this course?
- Top 20 in the UK for Geography and Environmental Studies (Guardian University League Table 2022)
- £34m investment in state-of-the-art science laboratories, specialist facilities and an extensive range of analytical instruments and equipment
- Accreditation by the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) offers you globally recognised GradIEMA professional status
- Specialise in energy generation, geosciences, ecology, green information technology, environmental policy and politics, and project management
- Keele’s unique 600 acre campus has become a ‘true Living Lab’, a testbed for a range of smart energy and sustainability initiatives
For information regarding modules for this course, please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
Applicants should have a UK honours degree at 2:2 or above or equivalent qualification. We accept a degree in any subject as this is an interdisciplinary course. Students without a degree but with relevant professional training will also be considered. For International students who are applying from a country where English is not the first language, we’ll need some evidence of your English language competence. We need an overall IELTS score of at least 6.5 with a score of at least 5.5 in each sub-set (or equivalent). The University also accepts a range of internationally recognised English tests. If you don’t meet these English language requirements, Keele offers a range of English language preparation programmes. If you’re accepted on to the course then we’ll give you lots of support in developing your language skills and you’ll undertake a programme carefully integrated with the content of this MSc.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course