University of Greenwich has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Our international business degree provides the skills and experience you need for a successful career in a global business environment. The modules on this course cover international business management and strategy, internationalisation, trade and markets, and emerging economies, so you get a good grasp of international business issues, organisations and their environments. You'll have the opportunity to spend your second year on the Erasmus+ student exchange programme or to undertake an optional placement year in an international organisation. Popular areas for international business careers include banking and finance, IT and logistics. Our graduates have found roles with companies such as PwC, JP Morgan, HP and Ericsson. What you should know about this course
- Ideal if you're an aspiring entrepreneur or business manager wishing to work in international markets.
- By learning in a diverse community of international staff and students, you'll experience how cultural differences affect business.
- Gain core business skills with optional pathway in economics, tourism, global marketing or business growth.
- Our degrees in this subject are ranked top 10 for student satisfaction in London (Complete University Guide 2020).
- Our business, management and marketing courses are ranked in TOP 3 for course variety in London (University Guide 2021)
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed by:
- take-home exams
- practice assessments on campus where required.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
We also accept: * BTEC/National Diploma * International Baccalaureate * Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education * Access courses * Level 2 alternatives like Functional Skills and Key Skills for English and mathematics.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
For more information regarding our English entry criteria, please click on the link below.
The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data. For further information, see the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|