Course Overview Our BA (Hons) Graphic Design course has been running for nearly 50 years. And is now one of the most established and successful courses of its kind in the country. Why study with us
- Graphic Design students have accumulated over 200 major industry awards and commendations over the past 20 years.
- We have strong links with industry and you’ll benefit from placement opportunities. Many of our students spend a year working in top agencies in the North West, London or even overseas.
- Every year our students are successful in winning prestigious awards at national and international competitions. Such as D&AD (Design and Art Direction), YCN (Young Creative Network) and Creative Conscience to name a few.
- Our long-running Graphic Design course has consistently stood for excellence in design. We are recognised for our relevance to industry and employability.
- You’ll have access to fantastic facilities. Including Mac suites loaded with the latest industry software such as the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Every year we hold a Design Conference Week featuring various national and international guest speakers. From all areas of graphic design, branding, advertising, illustration, media and digital design.
Please visit The University of Central Lancashire’s website for the latest information about our modules.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
- Course code:
- Institution code:
- Campus name:
- Main Site
- Campus code:
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
This course may be available at alternative locations, please check if other course options are available
Additional entry requirements
Applicants are required to submit a portfolio for consideration - you will be sent an email by our Admissions Office advising how this should be provided.
English language requirements
|IELTS (Academic)||6||with no component score less than 5.5 (To have been taken within two years of the course commencement date)|
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|