Explore the fascinating complexity of the human body and analyse the science behind the entire forensic process. Our Biology and Forensic Science BSc, will enable you to gain the practical, analytical, problem-solving and quantitative skills to pursue a science-based career in a variety of sectors. Why choose this course?
- No. 1 in England for Forensic Science (Complete University Guide, 2022)
- Develop your practical skills in Keele's state-of-the-art David Attenborough Laboratories and Central Science Laboratories
- 5th for student satisfaction in England for Biology (National Student Survey, 2021)
- Our 600-acre campus offers a fantastic natural environment to learn fieldwork skills and complete research projects
- Professional accreditation pathways are available
For a list of indicative modules please visit the course page on the Keele University website.
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
The student satisfaction data is from students surveyed during the Covid-19 pandemic. The number of student respondents and response rates can be important in interpreting the data – it is important to note your experience may be different from theirs. This data will be based on the subject area rather than the specific course. Read more about this data on the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
No fee information has been provided for this course