University of Greenwich has opted into the TEF and received a Silver award.
Learn career-focused marketing skills plus either Mandarin, Spanish, French or Italian with an advertising and digital marketing degree that offers exemptions from CIM and IDM marketing exams. Our degree in advertising and digital marketing communications combines French, Italian, Mandarin or Spanish study with the skills and knowledge you'll need for your advertising and digital marketing career. The language element of this course starts with a module suited to your current level of knowledge. Modules include customer insight, brand management and social media, which focus on real knowledge and practical experience. You'll also have an opportunity to take part in the Erasmus+ student exchange programme. Popular career options for our advertising graduates include advertising and PR, sales promotion, marketing, and media and digital communications. What you should know about this course
- Ideal if you're passionate about advertising and consumer behaviour and you're keen to impact global digital content with another language
- This degree gives you exemptions from certain diploma modules of professional bodies, including CIM and IDM, and the chance to study abroad
- Our degrees in this subject are ranked 2nd in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Marketing are ranked in TOP 5 for satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Marketing are ranked in TOP 5 for graduate prospects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
This course offers the following subject options:
All degree courses are made up of modules – individual units of study on different topics. Some modules are compulsory; others can be chosen from a list of options. Our website has full details of your degree structures, module content, and how each module is assessed. The direct link to this course on our website, can be found at the bottom of this page.
On this course, students are assessed by:
- take-home exams
- coursework and practice assessments on campus where required.
Professionally accredited courses provide industry-wide recognition of the quality of your qualification.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
How to apply
This is the deadline for applications to be completed and sent for this course. If the university or college still has places available you can apply after this date, but your application is not guaranteed to be considered.
Please select a course option – you will then see the application code you need to use to apply for the course.
Points of entry
The following entry points are available for this course:
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
We also accept: * BTEC/National Diploma * International Baccalaureate * Access courses * Advanced Vocational Certificate of Education.
Please click the following link to find out more about qualification requirements for this course
English language requirements
For our English entry requirements, please click on the link below.
There is no data available for this course. For further information visit the Discover Uni website.
Fees and funding
|Northern Ireland||£9250||Year 1|
|Channel Islands||£9250||Year 1|